It must be so Plato thou reasonest well
- First Line:
- It must be so Plato thou reasonest well
- Last Line:
- And that which he delights in must be happy
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Extract / snippet from longer work
- Philosophical enquiry
- Joseph Addison
- Extract from Cato Act 5 Scene 1. Chalmers (1810) IX: 576-597.
- The beauties of the poets. Or, a collection of moral and sacred poetry. From the most eminent authors. [N15990] [ECCO]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- A Soliloquy on the Immortality of the Soul.