Oh happy men born under good stars
- First Line:
- Oh happy men born under good stars
- Last Line:
- Not bound to servile soothings.
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Extract / snippet from longer work
- John Marston
- Extract w. variants from 'Parasitaster; or, The Fawne' Act 1 Scene 2. Halliwell-Phillipps (1856) II: 24.
- The British muse, or, a collection of thoughts moral, natural, and sublime, of our English poets: who flourished in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries. [vol II] [T131617] [ecco]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- [no title]
- Marston's Fawn
Parasitaster; or, The Fawne.