Again the welcome morn we sing
- First Line:
- Again the welcome morn we sing
- Last Line:
- And from a fury grows a muse.
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Occasional poem, Song with refrain, Ode, and Panegyric
- Joyfulness / happiness, Music[Song], Nature[Spring], Patriotism / glory of the British nation, and The monarchy (heads of state)[Birthday Maria (Mary II) the younger William (William III)]
- Miscellanies in prose and verse [T179904]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- An Ode on Her Royal Highness's Birthday.
- By Mr. Oldmixon.