The moon looks ruddy pale increases
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- The moon looks ruddy pale increases
- Last Line:
- But fickle woman twenty times a day
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Imitation / translation / paraphrase and Octet aabbccdd
- Women / the female character
- Poems written occasionally by John Winstanley... interspers'd with many others, by several ingenious hands [T90956]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- [Faemina est Luna ('Luna rubet, pallet, crescit, nocte ambulat, errat')] Thus in English.
- 'Dr. Winstanley's Poems', p.1.
- Attributed To: