Although Jolly Tom great fame thou hast won
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Although Jolly Tom great fame thou hast won
- Last Line:
- We'll despise thee and swear 'tis mine A--- of a nose
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Comic verse and Sestet aabbcc
- Food and drink and Part of the body[Noses]
- Poems written occasionally by John Winstanley... interspers'd with many others, by several ingenious hands [T90956]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Another on the same.
- 'Dr. Winstanley's Poems', p.1.
- Attributed To: