Gird up thy loins thou offspring of the clay
- DMI number:
- Absolute (100%)
- First Line:
- Gird up thy loins thou offspring of the clay
- Last Line:
- Shall never be repulsed nor put to shame
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Biblical paraphrase and Couplet
- Poems written occasionally by the late John Winstanley...interspers'd with many others, by several ingenious hands [vol II] [N21265] [ecco]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The xxxviiith Chapter of Job paraphras'd.
- Dr. Winstanley's Poems.
- Attributed To:
- John Winstanley
The Bible. Job. Chapter 38.