Here or elsewhere all's one to me
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Here or elsewhere all's one to me
- Last Line:
- Not how you end but how you spend your days
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Acrostic and Epitaph
- Sepulchrorum Inscriptiones: Or a curious collection of above 900 of the most remarkable epitaphs [vol I] [T55764] [gb]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Here September the 9th, in the Year of our Lord 1680. Was Buried a true Englishman..
- ..Who in Berkshire was well known | To love his Countries Freedom 'bove his own; | But liv'd immur'd full Twenty Year, | Had time to write, as doth appear, | His Epitaph.
- Attributed To:
- Harry Martin