I must confess that I was somewhat warm
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- I must confess that I was somewhat warm
- Last Line:
- And teeth are useless where there's nought to eat
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Couplet and Epigram
- Poverty, Printing / publishing, and Violence
- A collection of select epigrams in which are many originals never before printed by the most eminent hands [T124651]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- CXCII. Mr. Carthy's Apology for knocking a Printer's Teeth out.
- T. Sheridan.
- Attributed To:
- Thomas Sheridan