Lure my fair falcon and thy fellows all
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Lure my fair falcon and thy fellows all
- Last Line:
- Ye be my friends and very few else
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Love and Sex / relations between the sexes
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Variant on LXVIII. Rebholz (1987): 101.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Of such as had forsaken him.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed