All songsters have this humour that among
- DMI number:
- Absolute (100%)
- First Line:
- All songsters have this humour that among
- Last Line:
- More happy than thy fained kingship can
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Imitation / translation / paraphrase, Satire, and Couplet
- Advice / moral precepts, Friendship, Manners, and Virtue / vice
- The poems of Horace [ESTC R712]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Satyr III. ... That men are quick-sighted to pry into other mens infirmities, and connive at their own.
- By A. B.
- Attributed To:
- Alexander Brome
Horace. Satires. Book 1 Satire 3.