My heart I gave thee not to do it pain
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- My heart I gave thee not to do it pain
- Last Line:
- Plougheth in the water and soweth in the sand
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1987): 78.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The Lover forsaketh his unkind love.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed