My love to scorn my service to retain
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- My love to scorn my service to retain
- Last Line:
- So is there time such madness to assuage
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1987): 89.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The louer abused renounceth love.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed