Not I I'll never never entertain
- DMI number:
- Absolute (100%)
- First Line:
- Not I I'll never never entertain
- Last Line:
- And as you cause so cure the wretched's pain
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Complaint and Couplet
- Beauty, Love, Sex / relations between the sexes, and Women / the female character
- Miscellany, being a collection of poems by several hands [ESTC R3358] [EEBO]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Out of Ovid's Amours: Book 3. Elegy 3. On his Perjur'd Mistris.
- By Mr. H. C. of K. C.
- Attributed To:
- Henry Crispe
Ovid. Amours. Book 3 Elegy 3.