O formed at once to feel and to inspire
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- O formed at once to feel and to inspire
- Last Line:
- And mock the painted impotence of art
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Address and Quatrain abab
- Love and Poetry / literature / writing
- Thomas Blacklock
- Absolute (100%)
- Variant of 'To a Lady, With Hammond's Elegies'. Anderson (1795), XI: 1199. Blacklock (1793): 179-180.
- A collection of original poems. By the Rev. Mr Blacklock and other Scotch gentlemen [T116769] [ecco]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- To a Lady. With Hammond's Elegies.
- By --.
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed