She sat and sowed that hath done me the wrong
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- She sat and sowed that hath done me the wrong
- Last Line:
- To feel if pricking were so good indeed
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 92.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Of his loue that pricked her finger with a nedle.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed