Since Garrick each day still gives out his new play
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Since Garrick each day still gives out his new play
- Last Line:
- And we'll give him a Jack for his Gill
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Epigram and Quatrain abcb
- A collection of select epigrams in which are many originals never before printed by the most eminent hands [T124651]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- CCCLXII. Occasioned by the Run of Mr. Moore's Comedy of Gil Blas, while the Patentee of C. G. was preparing King John.
- J. Hackett.
- Attributed To:
- John Hackett