Some fowls there be that have no perfect sight
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Some fowls there be that have no perfect sight
- Last Line:
- And yet I know I run into the gleed
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Variant of XV. Rebholz (1978): 79.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- How the lover perisheth in his delight, as the flye in the fier.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed