Such is the course that natures kind hath wrought
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Such is the course that natures kind hath wrought
- Last Line:
- For that they hate are made most miserable
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Love and Women / the female character
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 90.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- To his Ladie, Cruel over her yelden Lover.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed