The pillar perished is whereto I lent
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- The pillar perished is whereto I lent
- Last Line:
- Till dreadful death do ease my doleful state
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Death and Love
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 86.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The Lover Laments the Death of his Love.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed