Though infant years no pompous honours claim
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Though infant years no pompous honours claim
- Last Line:
- The spotless innocence that slumbers here
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Death, Hopelessness / vanity of life, and Parents and children
- Elizabeth Carter
- Confident (50%)
- Pennington (1807): 441: 'said...to have been written by Mrs. Carter'.
- Miscellaneous poems. On religious, moral, and entertaining subjects: collected from the best English authors. [N4203] [ECCO]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Epitaph on an Infant.
- By a Lady.
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed