Venomous thorns that are so sharp and keen
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Venomous thorns that are so sharp and keen
- Last Line:
- Since every woe is joined with some wealth
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Grief / sadness / melancholy and Joyfulness / happiness
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 93.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- That pleasure is mixed with every paine.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed