Wake the British harp again
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Wake the British harp again
- Last Line:
- To the last their hope securing
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Imitation (in the style of...) and Ode
- Death, Parents and children, and Poetry / literature / writing
- Ambrose Philips
- Absolute (100%)
- Segar (1937): 114-9. Chalmers (1810) XIII: 121-123.
- Poems written occasionally by John Winstanley... interspers'd with many others, by several ingenious hands [T90956]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- An Ode on the Death of the Rt. Honourable William Earl C---R. In the manner of Pindar.
- 'Dr. Winstanley's Poems', p.1.
- Attributed To:
- John Winstanley