When yet the world was young and nature new
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- When yet the world was young and nature new
- Last Line:
- With honour fervent without blemish great
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Couplet and Panegyric
- Poetry / literature / writing
- H. Denne
- Confident (50%)
- Variant version of this poem is attributed to Denne in LION: is Denne therefore the HD who edits and contributes to much of Pacquet?
- A pacquet from Parnassus [vol I. numb II] [T66974]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- To my Ingenious Friend Mr. B. H. on the Advancement of Poetry: Occasion'd by an Edition of his.
- H. D.
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed