Where shall I have at mine own will
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Where shall I have at mine own will
- Last Line:
- For I am gone for ever more
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Complaint, Quatrain abab, and Song
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 132.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The louer complaineth himself forsaken.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed