Be charmed my friend by neither love nor wine
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Be charmed my friend by neither love nor wine
- Last Line:
- Beyond these bounds they will destructive prove
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Advice, Epigram, and Imitation / translation / paraphrase
- Food and drink and Love
- Original and genuine letters sent to the Tatler and Spectator [T147412] [vol. 1]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The translation of an Epigram attributed to Virgil, concerning Love and Wine.
- W. L.
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed