Would every Briton an Horatius prove
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Would every Briton an Horatius prove
- Last Line:
- And every fair be crowned with happiness
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Epigram and Quatrain aabb
- Sex / relations between the sexes and Theatre
- John Morrice
- Speculation (10%)
- See Thomas Mautner, 'An Unknown Author', Journal for Eighteenth-Century Studies Vol. 32 No. 2 (2009), 173-196, 183.
- Original and genuine letters sent to the Tatler and Spectator [T147412] [vol. 2]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Upon sending Horatius, a Roman Tragedy, to Mrs. H----.
- R. D.
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed