Yet was I never of your love agrieved
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Yet was I never of your love agrieved
- Last Line:
- And you yourself the cause thereof have been
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Death and Love
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Variant of XII. Rebholz (1978): 77.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- The lover waxeth wyser, and will not dye for affection.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed