Behold love thy power how she despiseth
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- Behold love thy power how she despiseth
- Last Line:
- And as his lord the lowly her entreateth
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz, (1978): 71.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Request to Cupide for reuenge of his unkind loue.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed