My mother's maids when they do sow and spin
- DMI number:
- First Line:
- My mother's maids when they do sow and spin
- Last Line:
- To fret inward for losing such a loss
- Poem Genre / Form:
- The happy man / contentment
- Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Absolute (100%)
- Rebholz (1978): 189.
- Poems of Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, who flourishd in the reign of Henry the Eighth... With the poems of Sir Thomas Wiat, and others his Famous Contemporaries. [T68161]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Of the Meane and sure Estate written to John Poynes.
- Collected under 'Sir T. Wyattes Woorkes'
- Attributed To:
- Not attributed