You tender virgins sound Diana's name
- DMI number:
- Absolute (100%)
- First Line:
- You tender virgins sound Diana's name
- Last Line:
- Persian and British foe
- Poem Genre / Form:
- Imitation / translation / paraphrase, Ode, and Quatrain aabb
- Mythology[Diana; Apollo.] and Religion[Roman.]
- The poems of Horace [ESTC R712]
- Page No(s):
- Poem Title:
- Ode XXI. ... Of Diana and Apollo. He exhorteth Youths and Virgins to sing forth their Praises.
- By Sir T. H.
- Attributed To:
- Sir Thomas Hawkins
Horace. Odes. Book 1 Ode 21.